Jerry August 4th, 1942

December 17

The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

To help furnish their new house, Jean and Jerry bought merchandise from The Emporium department store located on Robert Street between 7th and 8th Street in St. Paul, MN. The store was built in 1920 by F.J Romer and closed in 1967, retooled as an office building. Jerry purchased the merchandise through store financing, the receipt for which can be seen below.

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Sales receipt from The Emporium, St. Paul, MN

Previous post:

Next post:

Letters WWII on TwitterLetters WWII on FacebookRSS FeedEmail